SMITE’s next Goddess, Chang’e the Moon Goddess, Kit Revealed
An early copy of this week’s SMITE patch notes has been posted on HiRez forums showcasing multiple changes as well as the announcement of the latest Chinese pantheon Goddess, Chang’e. Known best for her signature Moon Festival, Chang’e brings immense sustainability and powerful CC through a kit focused on out thinking her opponent and adjusting her dances to counter any opposition.
PASSIVE – Jade Rabbit
Chang’e can purchase or sell items from anywhere and her Jade Rabbit companion will fetch them. When the rabbit reaches the store then returns, the transaction completes. Only one item can be purchased or sold in this way at a time. Chang’e also gains +25% movement speed with no backpedal penalty when using her dances.
Crescent Moon Dance
Chang’e flings a crescent moon that hits all units in its arc, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+50% of your magical power) magical damage to all enemies in its path. Her and her allies gain a 10/15/20/25/30 physical protection buff for 3s. Cost – 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown – 4s.
Chang’e performs an evasive spin dance, unable to be hit during the action. For each tick of damage from an ability that was avoided, Chang’e restores 20/30/40/50/60 mana to herself and her allies. Cost – 60. Cooldown – 16/14/12/10/8s.
Chang’e twirls, scattering flowers around her, and healing herself and all nearby allies for 50/80/110/140/170 (+30% of your magical power). Chang’e heals herself an additional 50% for each god that she heals. Her Moonflower Dance also reduces the healing of all nearby enemies by 50% for 4s. Cost – 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown – 8s.
Chang’e’s Waxing Moon dance is captivating, with this dance dealing 175/250/325/400/475 (+100% of your magical power) magical damage and stunning enemies in front of her 1s. Each subsequent god that is stunned is stunned for 1s longer than the previous one. Cost – 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown – 90s.
Full patch notes can be found in this thread.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's Henir's Space and Time Dungeon Gets Lanox Update
- The launch of the new Henir's Time and Space Update includes Lanox super bosses.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.
- Hi-Rez Studios Begins Breaking into the Games Industry series
- Hi-Rez Studios - developers of SMITE, Global Agenda, and Tribes Ascend, is now publishing a new video series on its SMITE YouTube, called &quo...