SMITE’s New God, Tyr The Lawgiver, is Unleashed
Today we have another new addition to Hi-Rez Studio’s SMITE roster with the release of Tyr, the Lawgiver.
Tyr is the embodiment of courage, honour and justice, worshipped as the pinnacle of righteousness. He is a physical melee bruiser who looks to crush his opponents with his series of powerful abilities and two stances. Using either the Assault or Guard stance, Tyr can alter what effect his abilities have on him and his opponents.
For example, with his Power Cleaveability, Tyr can choose to push enemies back and into the air in Assault stance, or heal himself for each enemy hit when in his Guard stance.
Tyr’s ultimate ability is Lawbringer, which rains down big damage on all opponents within radius. Leaping high into the air, he brings down damage and slows all enemies within the target area.
Also included in this latest SMITE update are new golden skins, three new voice packs and some major changes to the games front-end user interface.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Hut Stream (3/7) Featuring Path of Exile
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal in the Ambush League! Watch the team gaming it up and get a ...
- Age of Wulin: Mount Hua tournament commences on June 20th
- WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces that the very first battle of the anticipated Mount Hua tournament will take place ...
- SMITE Patch 3.15 Notes - Merdusa Arrives
- Hirez has just concluded their livestream patch notes of SMITE patch 3.15.