SMITE Tournament Series Begins With $2000 in Prize Money Every Week
Hi-Rez Studios is expanding the SMITE eSports and competition scene with a new weekly tournament series.
Separate North American and European tournaments will be hosted every weekend, with $1,000 in weekly prizes for each region. Teams can register for their region and compete weekly against the best teams on their regional servers.
Games will be broadcast in English on the official SMITE Twitch.tv channel.
Hi-Rez has also launched a new eSports website to support sign up and tournament brackets at esports.smitegame.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sphere III Launch Review
- Sphere III is a Russian MMO that recently left the Open Beta Phase and entered live play.
- Google’s Ingress Turns 2 Years Old
- Ingress, the real-world adventure game from Google’s Niantic Labs, celebrated its second birthday on November 15.
- Facebook lend its support to Prime World: Defenders along with NVIDIA
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy titles, has today released its cross-platform Tower Defense game Prime World: D...