SMITE Tournament Series Begins With $2000 in Prize Money Every Week
Hi-Rez Studios is expanding the SMITE eSports and competition scene with a new weekly tournament series.
Separate North American and European tournaments will be hosted every weekend, with $1,000 in weekly prizes for each region. Teams can register for their region and compete weekly against the best teams on their regional servers.
Games will be broadcast in English on the official SMITE Twitch.tv channel.
Hi-Rez has also launched a new eSports website to support sign up and tournament brackets at esports.smitegame.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rush of Heroes Mobile iOS Review
- Rush of Heroes is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG. It plays actually like any old ARPG available in the app store.
- Ecol Tactics Online's Open Beta Begins Today
- Open beta starts for a new MMO with a strategy twist that harkens back to strategy RPGs!
- Mu Online Review
- Mu Online is one of those games that most people have never heard of, but are still incredibly popular. Seems impossible right?