SMITE Stream Reveals Geb, Golden Skins, and an Arena Test Mode
HiRez Studios’ featured caster Bart unleashed a barrage of googies on the official SMITE twitch.tv stream yesterday including gold and legendary skins for Ah Muzen Cab and Hel, a texture rework for Ares, a variant on their popular 5v5 clash mode Arena, and a look at the kit of upcoming Egyptian deity, Geb.
Geb fills the roll of tank and support while also offering one of the most wicked surprise initiations in the game when unleashing his full kit at once.
Passive – Hard as Rock
Crits only do +25% damage to Geb, rather than the normal +100%.
Geb turns into a mass of rolling earth. He increases speed as he travels, his damage scaling from 50% initially to full damage over 3s. He stops at the first enemy god he hits dealing damage up to 125/200/275/350/425 +70% of his magical power, and slowing enemies he encounters 30% for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s. Once at his top speed, Geb becomes CC immune, and will also knockback enemy gods. Cooldown: 10s. Cost: 50,55,60,65,70.
Geb creates a shock wave, which ripples out from him in a cone, causing damage up to 90/160/230/300/370 +50% of his magical power, and knocking up enemies. Enemies closer to Geb take full damage, enemies at the furthest edge take 50% damage. Cooldown: 15s. Cost: 60,65,70,75,80
Geb targets himself or an ally to put a shield around for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s. The shield blocks damage equal to 0/100/200/300/400 + 20% of Geb’s Max Health, and makes the target immune to Knockback effects . It lasts until time expires or it takes enough damage to be destroyed. The Shield also cleanses any CC when applied. Cooldown: 18s. Cost: 60.
Geb pulls apart the earth, dealing magical damage to all enemy gods around him, based on 30/35/40/45/50% of their current health, and stunning them for 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8s. Cooldown: 90. Cost: 100.
The full stream can be viewed now on SMITE’s Twitch channel here beginning at roughly 3h10m!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Punks Reveals Combo System
- With Dungeon Punks just two weeks from release on console, Hyperawesome has revealed more details on the game's combo system.
- "Letters From Harran" Contest Lets Fans Contribute to Dying Light
- Techland has opened up the chance for fans to get involved with adding to the story of Dying Light: The Following.
- Celtic Heroes unleashes Halloween update and new expansion
- Celtic Heroes has unleashed a brand new expansion and Halloween update encompassing an all new level of Gelebron’s Tower and Samhain.