Smite Shadows of Olympus Patch Notes Revealed
Today’s Smite Patch Note Preview on Twitch revealed the details for update 2.17, Shadows of Olympus. The patch is scheduled to go live on November 3.
This patch is mostly about new skins and the digital SWC Loot Pack. There are also some item changes and a couple of god nerfs. You can find the full patch notes here.
Along with the 2.17 patch, the PTS will also be hosting a new game mode: Clash. The new game mode is meant as a bridge between Arena and Conquest, offering a 5v5 casual mode. The mode is only in a test phase at this time and will not be going live with the Shadows of Olympus patch. More info on this mode can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Redesign About to Launch: Expect Delays!
- Pardon our dust - but MMOHuts.com is about to launch a new, redesigned website this week!
- Race the Sun Level Design Contest on Steam Workshop
- Flippfly announces a level design contest for Race the Sun as it gains Steam Workshop support.
- Kings and Legends Announced
- Just A Game, publisher of War2 Glory, has announced their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.