Smite Shadows of Olympus Patch Notes Revealed
Today’s Smite Patch Note Preview on Twitch revealed the details for update 2.17, Shadows of Olympus. The patch is scheduled to go live on November 3.
This patch is mostly about new skins and the digital SWC Loot Pack. There are also some item changes and a couple of god nerfs. You can find the full patch notes here.
Along with the 2.17 patch, the PTS will also be hosting a new game mode: Clash. The new game mode is meant as a bridge between Arena and Conquest, offering a 5v5 casual mode. The mode is only in a test phase at this time and will not be going live with the Shadows of Olympus patch. More info on this mode can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
- Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.
- Crusaders Quest: Action-RPG + Match 3 Puzzler Announced
- NHN Entertainment USA announced today that Crusaders Quest, the real-time action-RPG and matching game from the company's mobile and PC g...
- Asda Story Adds Open World PvP
- The anime inspired MMORPG Asda Story has had a major PvP related update. It adds a new open world PvP feature called Mining War. Battle for co...