SMITE Season 2 Patch Notes Previewed
HiRez Studios has just concluded a livestream showcasing key changes to itemization and a few god buffs and nerfs coming with the start of Season 2 of SMITE.
Key points include:
No protected recall.
Hunters more focused as decimating single targets than aoe power.
Cupid share the love – 50 mana, gains more mana than loses. Longer stun on ulti.
Hou Yi takes damage while jumping through air.
Neith 1 boost, no longer reduced scaling damage. roots full power even on later targets.
More obvious animation for Nox ult.
Sobek boosted protections on passive. Ultimate ranks up to offer more aoe slow.
In addition, multiple item reworks, new items, and 3 new actives were previewed. See shots of them all below or catch the full patch notes HERE.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Clicker Available Now on Steam
- WarpPortal has announced the arrival of Ragnarok Clicker, a new idle game in the Ragnarok universe.
- Star Trek Online: Bonus Episode Coming Soon
- On Nov.13, Cryptic will be releasing the epilogue episode, titled “What’s Left Behind,” for Star Trek Online: Delta Rising. The episode ...
- World of Tanks 360 Version: Siberian Wolf Pack Update Available
- World of Tanks 360 Version: Siberian Wolf Pack Update Available - From the frozen Russian tundra and onto console