SMITE Season 2 Patch Notes Previewed
HiRez Studios has just concluded a livestream showcasing key changes to itemization and a few god buffs and nerfs coming with the start of Season 2 of SMITE.
Key points include:
No protected recall.
Hunters more focused as decimating single targets than aoe power.
Cupid share the love – 50 mana, gains more mana than loses. Longer stun on ulti.
Hou Yi takes damage while jumping through air.
Neith 1 boost, no longer reduced scaling damage. roots full power even on later targets.
More obvious animation for Nox ult.
Sobek boosted protections on passive. Ultimate ranks up to offer more aoe slow.
In addition, multiple item reworks, new items, and 3 new actives were previewed. See shots of them all below or catch the full patch notes HERE.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WeMade USA Launches Lost Saga With Dynamic New Content
- WeMade Entertainment USA, the US-based publishing arm of leading online game company WeMade Entertainment, today announced the commercial laun...
- Grimoire: Manastorm gets Steam Free Weekend and Major Content Update
- Grimoire: Manastorm has just had a major update which includes new character models, maps, and sound effects.
- CrimeCraft asks: u mad bro?
- CrimeCraft has announced a new bundle of updates for its gunners.