SMITE Season 2 Patch Notes Previewed
HiRez Studios has just concluded a livestream showcasing key changes to itemization and a few god buffs and nerfs coming with the start of Season 2 of SMITE.
Key points include:
No protected recall.
Hunters more focused as decimating single targets than aoe power.
Cupid share the love – 50 mana, gains more mana than loses. Longer stun on ulti.
Hou Yi takes damage while jumping through air.
Neith 1 boost, no longer reduced scaling damage. roots full power even on later targets.
More obvious animation for Nox ult.
Sobek boosted protections on passive. Ultimate ranks up to offer more aoe slow.
In addition, multiple item reworks, new items, and 3 new actives were previewed. See shots of them all below or catch the full patch notes HERE.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Surpasses 2 Million Units Sold
- Studio Wildcard is excited to announce today that ARK: Survival Evolved has now sold more than two million units.
- TERA: Skycastle Guild Housing Coming Soon
- Skycastles are the ultimate symbol of prestige and accomplishment for the most dedicated groups of players, and they're coming soon!
- ArcheAge Announces PvP-Focused Bloodsong Update
- BloodSong will bring new arenas and other major PvP changes to improve the competitive landscape.