SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios’ third person MOBA. With four new skins and even more older skin reworks, a massive batch of new emotes, the new Conquest map revealed at the World Championships, and dozens of new items and god tweaks, brace yourself for an essay of patch notes.
Key highlights include nerfs to the untouchables including Hercules, Sylvanis, Osiris, Nox, and Ao Kuang. Starting in season 2, duo queuing will also be introduced into Conquest League play. The hunter class rework and new items have received countless tweaks on the private test server over the past two weeks and will certainly be seeing more upon further testing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth celebrates 2nd HoN-iversary
- With its second year live, S2 Games and Heroes of Newerth are ready to celebrate another HoN-iversary.
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Launch Date Revealed
- 8-Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today announced that a Steam Early Access build of its revolutio...
- Plarium Partners To Bring Alien versus Predator to Soldiers, Inc.
- The partnership will lend the themes and experiences from AVP into Plarium’s hit Facebook game, Soldiers, Inc.