SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios’ third person MOBA. With four new skins and even more older skin reworks, a massive batch of new emotes, the new Conquest map revealed at the World Championships, and dozens of new items and god tweaks, brace yourself for an essay of patch notes.
Key highlights include nerfs to the untouchables including Hercules, Sylvanis, Osiris, Nox, and Ao Kuang. Starting in season 2, duo queuing will also be introduced into Conquest League play. The hunter class rework and new items have received countless tweaks on the private test server over the past two weeks and will certainly be seeing more upon further testing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Make a Fortune with Wartune’s Town Hall
- Leading online games publisher, NGames Interactive Ltd, has today detailed the wealth system and Town Hall functions in new strategy/RPG-hybri...
- Forsaken World Mobile Pioneers Google Pre-Registration Feature
- Forsaken World Mobile is one of the first mobile games to participate in the new Google Play pre-registration feature.
- Dragon Nest EU: The Awakening of the Emerald Dragon
- Next week, on the 11th of December, the Action-RPG Dragon Nest Europe’s big level 60 update will be launched.