SMITE Reveals Ullr in Pre-Launch Patch
HiRez’s official SMITE launch tournament is now little more than a week away and the final god patch details have been revealed! Among the multiple UI tweaks and optimization included though comes Ullr, The Glorious One, a Norse hunter with the unique stance switching ability to change from a ranged to melee fighter at the drop of a hat.
Passive – Weapon Master
When Ullr uses an ability in either stance his cooldowns in the opposite stance are reduced. Cooldown Reduction: 1s.
Bladed Arrow / Thrown Axe
Ranged: Ullr fires a bladed arrow in a line, dealing damage and passing through all targets it hits.
Melee: Ullr throws an axe in a line, hitting a single target dealing damage and stunning it.
Damage (Bow): 80/135/190/245/300 (+70% of your physical power).
Damage (Axe): 70/100/130/170/200 (+60% of your physical power).
Stun Duration (Axe): 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8s
Expose Weakness / Invigorate
Ranged: Ullr gains bonus physical power for 5s.
Melee: Ullr gains bonus move speed for 5s.
Physical Power (Bow): 10/20/30/40/50
Move Speed (Axe): 20/25/30/35/40%
Hail of Arrows / Glory Bound
Ranged: Ullr fires a volley at his target location, dealing damage.
Melee: Ullr leaps to his target location, dealing damage in an AoE on arrival.
Damage (Bow): 80/120/160/200/240 (+24)
Damage (Axe): 50/80/110/140/170 (+10)
Wield Axes / Wield Bow
Ullr changes stance.
Ranged: Ullr uses his yew bow, gaining additional attack speed. Attack Speed (Bow): 5/10/15/20/25%.
Melee: Ullr uses his axes, gaining additional physical lifesteal. Physical Lifesteal (Axe): 5/10/15/20/25%.
Beyond this, players can look forward to quite a few God QoL fixes, draft mode for 5 man pre-made Conquest matches, official killing spree announcements complete with an announcer update, improved UI to better comprehend what’s happening on your map, and plenty of optimization focused on making lower end machine users’ lives a bit more bearable. And for those not enjoying the new items, you’ll be glad to know the default listing now focuses on the tier 3 items, making it feel a bit more familiar for us old school players.
Catch the full patch notes on SmiteGame’s livestream read off by HiRez Bart now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #90 June 17 - Tera Online, SD Gundam, Shaiya Phoenix, Spirit Tales, & More
- MMOHut takes a look at the MMO news for the week of June 10th (6/11 - 6/17) including news about Tera, SD Gundam Capsule Fighter, Runes of Mag...
- Social Networking Arrives In Knight Age
- From sharing Hearts to performing Miracles, Joymax reveals details for their Social Network System in Knight Age!
- Guild Wars 2 PvP Stronghold First Impressions
- Today I was fortunate enough to play Guild Wars 2 with a few of the developers, and some other members of the Gaming Media.