SMITE Reveals Ullr in Pre-Launch Patch
HiRez’s official SMITE launch tournament is now little more than a week away and the final god patch details have been revealed! Among the multiple UI tweaks and optimization included though comes Ullr, The Glorious One, a Norse hunter with the unique stance switching ability to change from a ranged to melee fighter at the drop of a hat.
Passive – Weapon Master
When Ullr uses an ability in either stance his cooldowns in the opposite stance are reduced. Cooldown Reduction: 1s.
Bladed Arrow / Thrown Axe
Ranged: Ullr fires a bladed arrow in a line, dealing damage and passing through all targets it hits.
Melee: Ullr throws an axe in a line, hitting a single target dealing damage and stunning it.
Damage (Bow): 80/135/190/245/300 (+70% of your physical power).
Damage (Axe): 70/100/130/170/200 (+60% of your physical power).
Stun Duration (Axe): 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8s
Expose Weakness / Invigorate
Ranged: Ullr gains bonus physical power for 5s.
Melee: Ullr gains bonus move speed for 5s.
Physical Power (Bow): 10/20/30/40/50
Move Speed (Axe): 20/25/30/35/40%
Hail of Arrows / Glory Bound
Ranged: Ullr fires a volley at his target location, dealing damage.
Melee: Ullr leaps to his target location, dealing damage in an AoE on arrival.
Damage (Bow): 80/120/160/200/240 (+24)
Damage (Axe): 50/80/110/140/170 (+10)
Wield Axes / Wield Bow
Ullr changes stance.
Ranged: Ullr uses his yew bow, gaining additional attack speed. Attack Speed (Bow): 5/10/15/20/25%.
Melee: Ullr uses his axes, gaining additional physical lifesteal. Physical Lifesteal (Axe): 5/10/15/20/25%.
Beyond this, players can look forward to quite a few God QoL fixes, draft mode for 5 man pre-made Conquest matches, official killing spree announcements complete with an announcer update, improved UI to better comprehend what’s happening on your map, and plenty of optimization focused on making lower end machine users’ lives a bit more bearable. And for those not enjoying the new items, you’ll be glad to know the default listing now focuses on the tier 3 items, making it feel a bit more familiar for us old school players.
Catch the full patch notes on SmiteGame’s livestream read off by HiRez Bart now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Wows at Dragon Con with "100 Hours of Glory"
- This terrain system coming out of the gate so strong is exciting news for anyone following development of the sandbox tri-realm PvP MMORPG.
- Scarlet Legacy Celebrates First Anniversary!
- Scarlet Legacy celebrates its first anniversary with some in game birthday gifts including a birthday cake hat, limited time location, and swe...
- SMITE Launch Cosplay and Guan Yu Giveaway
- This past weekend was a wild ride for SMITE in Atlanta as the best teams of Europe and the US clashed for the title of masters of the west, a ...