SMITE Patch Unveils Mercury
The long awaited reveal of the famous Greek god Mercury in HiRez’s Pantheon-based MOBA, SMITE, has arrived. Staying true to lore, Mercury offers a fanatically frantic kit that is sure to leave enemies guessing as he blinks around his region dealing out massive damage to any daring enough to attempt to catch this speedster.
Fastest God Alive (Passive): For every 1 ft traveled, Mercury gains a 0.1% physical power bonus on his next basic attack (max 50%). Mercury also gains additional physical power equal to 20% of movement speed from items.
Made You Look: Mercury moves in the blink of an eye, dealing one melee attack to every enemy within the target area. Each hit is considered a basic attack, may trigger item effects, and can critical hit. Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+50% of your physical power). Range: 55ft. Radius: 5/7.5/10/12.5/15ft. Cost: 50. Cooldown: 8.
Maximum Velocity: Mercury increases his attack speed, ignoring slow and root effects for the duration. Attack Speed: 30/40/50/60/70. Duration: 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14s.
Special Delivery: Mercury dashes forward, knocking aside minions, grabbing the first enemy god he encounters and spinning them. The enemy god takes damage until the effect ends, and Mercury throws the god in the direction of his choosing. Minion Damage: 70/115/160/205/250 (+60% of your physical power). Damage per Tick: 10/15/20/25/30 (+15% of your physical power). Duration: 1s. Damage Interval: 0.25s. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 15s.
Sonic Boom: Mercury gathers energy for a powerful dash, with the range extending as he does so (max 500ft). He travels the distance faster than the speed of sound, dealing damage to all enemies, disorienting them and spinning them around in a random direction. Damage: 200/275/350/425/500 (+120% of your physical power). Disorient Duration: 1s. Cost: 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown: 90s.
For full patch details including balance changes, check out the official patch notes here. And keep an eye out as it’s only a matter of time before the video reveal shows Mercury in action!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stardock /w BonusXP to publish upcoming RTS game
- Stardock announced today its agreement with BonusXP to publish an upcoming strategy game developed by the Allen, Texas-based studio. BonusXP, ...
- Rebellion Teases Remaster of 1998 Battlezone
- In a short open letter posted today, Rebellion - which revealed a Battlezone reboot at E3 - teased one more project in the works.
- Wargaming Deploys Details for E3 2013
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details of the company’s presence at the Electronic Entertainme...