SMITE Patch Removes Domination Mode
HiRez shows that their mythology based free MOBA, SMITE, still remains very much in flux as their Domination match is removed from the playable roster this week due to low popularity.
This comes along a huge series of item and god balance changes, the visual swap of end-game goal Minotaurs into Titans, multiple camera and FX improvements, bot improvements, and UI crash fixes.
Full details can be found on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star of Heroes Celebrates Launch With Special Events
- After four weeks of open beta testing, LOYGAME is ecstatic to announce that their newest game, Star of Heroes, is live starting today.
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Releases Power Station Update
- Dungeon Fighter Online has released a new update today, introducing the Eton Industrial Area Act 3: Power Station.