SMITE Patch Removes Domination Mode
HiRez shows that their mythology based free MOBA, SMITE, still remains very much in flux as their Domination match is removed from the playable roster this week due to low popularity.
This comes along a huge series of item and god balance changes, the visual swap of end-game goal Minotaurs into Titans, multiple camera and FX improvements, bot improvements, and UI crash fixes.
Full details can be found on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Turtle Rock Studios Producing New FPS Published by Perfect World
- The top secret free to play first-person shooter features intense online co-operative action, bringing Turtle Rock back to what it does best.
- Durango Limited Beta Preview
- You are transported into a tropical world called Durango as your character experiences scenes that feel taken right out of Train to Busan.
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Championship Tournament
- Wargaming has announced the opening of registration for the upcoming International Ural Steel Championship 2012 for World of Tanks.