SMITE Patch Removes Domination Mode
HiRez shows that their mythology based free MOBA, SMITE, still remains very much in flux as their Domination match is removed from the playable roster this week due to low popularity.
This comes along a huge series of item and god balance changes, the visual swap of end-game goal Minotaurs into Titans, multiple camera and FX improvements, bot improvements, and UI crash fixes.
Full details can be found on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Starts the new year off with new events
- The first week of a new year always holds memorable and magical days. These days are the fresh start of our new journey, the essential time an...
- Face Your Fears in KingsRoad’s Halloween Event Series Starting Today
- KingsRoad will see the special Soulstone in-game event hit the land of Alderstone next week.
- Requiem Releases Altar of Sacrifice Update
- Gravity Interactive has announced the Altar Of Sacrifice update for Requiem: Memento Mori with a new raid zone, a new level 90 experience cap,...