SMITE Patch Introduces Osiris, Siege, and New League System
Hi-Rez Studios has announced and launched the latest patch for their MOBA, SMITE. The patch introduces the new Egyptian God Osiris, Broken God of the Afterlife. Osiris is a melee warrior with tethering abilities and the ability to prevent healing and deal damage in a single blow.
The new Siege mode is also now available in beta testing. This mode is a two lane, conquest-style 5v5 map with a Mayan theme. Teams earn points during combat to spawn friendly Siege Weapons, which are tougher and more powerful units that may also be freely teleported to from the battlefield.
A new league system is also in place, implementing many community requested and expected changes, including the introduction of Tribute and a new season structure. You can find out more on all these changes in the official patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Grip: Marauders Design Showcases
- Iron Grip: Marauders is a strategy game where players take on the roll of an airship pirate. The developers have released design showcases for...
- Echo of Soul: Beta Date Announced
- Echo of Soul: Beta Date Announced - Echo of Soul Founders are guaranteed first access to play the game
- Path of Exile Update 1.3.0 Launches
- The primary focus of this update is the beginning of Season 1 PvP, meaning a shotgun approach to pvp rebalance across the board along with the...