SMITE Patch Introduces Osiris, Siege, and New League System
Hi-Rez Studios has announced and launched the latest patch for their MOBA, SMITE. The patch introduces the new Egyptian God Osiris, Broken God of the Afterlife. Osiris is a melee warrior with tethering abilities and the ability to prevent healing and deal damage in a single blow.
The new Siege mode is also now available in beta testing. This mode is a two lane, conquest-style 5v5 map with a Mayan theme. Teams earn points during combat to spawn friendly Siege Weapons, which are tougher and more powerful units that may also be freely teleported to from the battlefield.
A new league system is also in place, implementing many community requested and expected changes, including the introduction of Tribute and a new season structure. You can find out more on all these changes in the official patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero of the Obelisk Preps New Content Update
- The popular anime-style MMORPG, Hero of the Obelisk, is set to launch a major content update in early February. The new update will introduce ...
- Mission Improbable arrives in Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo announced the release of a new update, Mission Improbable, for Brawl Busters.
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Celebrates Launch of Open Beta With Free Codes
- R2 Games announces the open beta and special giveaways for Zombies Ate My Pizza.