Smite Official Twitter Reveals New Siege Mode Map
Hi-Rez Studios pulled a little trick today on its official SMITE Twitter, offering some “leaked” images and map information for the game’s new Siege Mode map in return for retweets. Here’s the bundle of images released, with credit to Reddit.
Hi-Rez notes that it plans on putting Siege on the PTS server this weekend, and soon after move it as a “BETA” map to the live game, refining it over the course of a few patches to be complete sometime this summer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Coming to Consoles in Spring 2016
- n-Space and Digital Extremes announced today that Sword Coast Legends hits PlayStation®4 and Xbox One consoles Spring, 2016.
- Gigantic Closed Beta is now NDA Free
- Motiga, the independent developer of Gigantic, is proud to share that as of Friday, February 5th, they have finally dropped the NDA on its 24/
- Conquer Online: King of Kung Fu Launches on October 30th
- After months of waiting, Free to play MMORPG Conquer Online has finally announced their new expansion, bringing the arrival of an anticipated ...