Smite Official Twitter Reveals New Siege Mode Map
Hi-Rez Studios pulled a little trick today on its official SMITE Twitter, offering some “leaked” images and map information for the game’s new Siege Mode map in return for retweets. Here’s the bundle of images released, with credit to Reddit.
Hi-Rez notes that it plans on putting Siege on the PTS server this weekend, and soon after move it as a “BETA” map to the live game, refining it over the course of a few patches to be complete sometime this summer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- April Extravaganza begins in Rohan Online
- YNK Interactive has announced the April events for Rohan Online.
- Devilian Update 1.4 Press Demo Reveal
- First is the new dungeons. As the level cap rises to fifty-six, players will want more challenging content to match their new found power.
- Iruna Online: Full-scale mobile MMO gets a new raid
- “Iruna Online” is a free to play Full Scale 3D Online RPG played by more than 3.6 million users in Japan. “Iruna Online” features 3D g...