SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D Art and FXs. Other details in the patch includes player Icons, Updated Arena Maps and more.
General changes for Angi:
Agni’s model, animations, 2D Art, and FX have all been updated. Agni’s passive meter has been updated include a timer indicating how many seconds until your next meteor becomes available.
Recovery time reduced from 0.6 to 0.4. Should help higher ping players be able to place Noxious Fumes down in time after using Rain Fire.
Fixed an issue where firing multiple meteors would skip animations.
For more details on the update, visit http://www.hirezstudios.com/smite/latest-news/view/smite-blog/2014/02/19/new-in-smite-agni-update-player-icons-updated-arena-map-and-more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds of Magic Early Access Preview
- Worlds of Magic, by Lucid Dreamers Development, seeks to recreate that classic 4X (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate) feeling, combining t...
- War of the Immortals launches New Expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that The next installment to War of the Immortals: Cult of the Wyrm is now live.
- Aeria Games Begins Born To Fire Beta
- Adrenaline junkies can load up - Born to Fire from Aeria Games has begun closed beta testing.