SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D Art and FXs. Other details in the patch includes player Icons, Updated Arena Maps and more.
General changes for Angi:
Agni’s model, animations, 2D Art, and FX have all been updated. Agni’s passive meter has been updated include a timer indicating how many seconds until your next meteor becomes available.
Recovery time reduced from 0.6 to 0.4. Should help higher ping players be able to place Noxious Fumes down in time after using Rain Fire.
Fixed an issue where firing multiple meteors would skip animations.
For more details on the update, visit http://www.hirezstudios.com/smite/latest-news/view/smite-blog/2014/02/19/new-in-smite-agni-update-player-icons-updated-arena-map-and-more
Articles You May Enjoy
- SPACECOM: New strategy sim created by former "The Witcher" Devs
- 11 bit launchpad, the new publishing label of 11 bit studios (Anomaly, This War of Mine), announces SPACECOM; a strategic-to-the-bone game of ...
- Combat Arms EU Update Brings New Skyscraper Map and In-Game Items
- Nexon Europe announces the release of the Crystal Tower map and associated in-game items.
- My.Com appearing at Gamescom 2014
- My.com is pleased to announce the European premier of its three upcoming massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) World of Speed, Armored Wa...