SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D Art and FXs. Other details in the patch includes player Icons, Updated Arena Maps and more.
General changes for Angi:
Agni’s model, animations, 2D Art, and FX have all been updated. Agni’s passive meter has been updated include a timer indicating how many seconds until your next meteor becomes available.
Recovery time reduced from 0.6 to 0.4. Should help higher ping players be able to place Noxious Fumes down in time after using Rain Fire.
Fixed an issue where firing multiple meteors would skip animations.
For more details on the update, visit http://www.hirezstudios.com/smite/latest-news/view/smite-blog/2014/02/19/new-in-smite-agni-update-player-icons-updated-arena-map-and-more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Livelock - PAX South 2016
- Livelock will be Tuque's first published game, and is a top down action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world.
- PAX East 2015 Day 3 Recap - Echo of Soul, Gigantic, Guns of Icarus Online, Cosplay, and More!
- Day 3 held the title I was most excited for personally, and you will be too, when you see more on it, and that’s Gigantic.
- Infinite Crisis Launches into Open Beta
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine have just launched their DC Heroes MOBA Infinite Crisis into open beta.