Smash+Grab Free Beta Weekend Starts This Friday
United Front Games is proud to invite PC gamers to experience the team-based melee action of Smash+Grab this weekend. The Free Beta Weekend commences Friday, Sept. 9 at 9 a.m. PDT and continues till Sunday, Sept. 11 at 10 p.m. PDT.
Beta participants from around the world will face-off online as rival gangs, battling for loot, weapons and infamy in the closed-off shopping districts of a dystopian future.
They’ll assemble and customize a lethal crew of colorful characters and take to the streets of Union Bay with the goal of looting $50,000 in 15 minutes. In match, they’ll loot materials to craft insane weapon mods and work with their teammates to outfight and outthink their opponents as each rapid-fire round progresses.
This 3-day free event will be open to anyone with a valid Steam Beta key. Keys are limited in quantity and are now available via our official partners listed here. Secure your key before it’s too late!
Smash+Grab is launching on Steam Early Access this September.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ring in the New Year With Aura Kingdom's Open Beta
- Aeria Games announces the news that Aura Kingdom is now in open beta testing.
- Shotgun News 10/30: STO, C&C, Hawken, and Much More!
- Daily dose of MMO News, October 30th 2013: STO, C&C, Hawken, and more.
- Team Fortress 2 Now Free to Play
- Team Fortress 2, Valve’s popular multiplayer first-person shooter, is now free to play and available through Steam.