Smash Up Launches on Steam Early Access
Nomad Games has announced the launch of its first free to play game, Smash Up, on Steam Early Access.
The free to play version of the game will include three factions playable for free – Dinosaurs, Ninjas, and Geeks. An optional starter pack is also available which includes Aliens and Zombies during Early Access, plus Pirates, Robots, Wizards, and Tricksters at launch.
Smash Up is all about the craziness and creativity that comes with all of the many characters it represents. Whether you want to be a zombie, alien, dinosaur, or pretty unicorn, you can go into battle to squash opponents with a laugh (possibly even a maniacal one). With more factions, new bases, and new features to be added to the game throughout Early Access and beyond launch, Smash Up is a new kind of Shufflebuilding card game that you have to play to believe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Formula Wincars: Less than 29 hours left on Kickstarter campaign
- DragonJam Studios seeks funds for its project, the innovative arcade racer Formula Wincars. Their crowdfunding campaign ends in 24 hours, havi...
- Age of Wushu Announcing: Winds of Destiny
- “Winds of Destiny”, the sixth free expansion of Age of Wushu is set to release this October.
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.