Small-Ass Monsters Introduced to TERA
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the company’s hit action MMO title, TERA: Rising, will be debuting all-new in-game enemies known as Small-Ass Monsters (SAMs), to balance out the title’s famed Big-Ass Monsters (BAMs). Staying true to TERA’s action combat roots, the addition of Small-Ass Monsters also debuts the game’s ferociously powerful new “jump and squash” combat mechanic, which fans can see in action in an all-new video that is available for download below.
Small-Ass Monsters add a whole new dynamic to TERA: Rising’s award-winning action combat system, demanding new tactics and providing players with new challenges and very tiny cash and loot drops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force Launches on Kongregate
- Infernum has announced the release of their hit game Brick-Force on the Kongregate gaming platform.
- Wind of Changes - New Expansion for Allods Online is Live Worldwide
- All Allods Online players can enjoy Wind of Changes, the latest expansion now live on all European and American servers. In "Wind of Chan...
- Dota 2 New Bloom Festival Review
- Recently Valve has been spoiling us Dota 2 fans with frequent big updates including new game modes, heroes, and game features. Once again, Val...