Small-Ass Monsters Introduced to TERA
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the company’s hit action MMO title, TERA: Rising, will be debuting all-new in-game enemies known as Small-Ass Monsters (SAMs), to balance out the title’s famed Big-Ass Monsters (BAMs). Staying true to TERA’s action combat roots, the addition of Small-Ass Monsters also debuts the game’s ferociously powerful new “jump and squash” combat mechanic, which fans can see in action in an all-new video that is available for download below.
Small-Ass Monsters add a whole new dynamic to TERA: Rising’s award-winning action combat system, demanding new tactics and providing players with new challenges and very tiny cash and loot drops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online Sends Out Last Scale Test Invites
- ZeniMax announces its release of invites for its last scale test for Elder Scrolls Online - this time with no NDA and a reward for players.
- Albion Online Announces Killboard Feature
- As the final beta pushes on for Albion Online, the competitive spirit flame is set to be fanned by an amazing new feature.
- Dungeon League Early Access Review
- At its core, Dungeon League is a Rogue-Like. These are the games that offer similar gameplay to that of the original Rogue.