Skyforge’s Naori Island Unveiled
My.com, the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment today invites you to take a tour of another open area of the upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge.
Naori Island is a tropical resort on Aelion, which was once a peaceful place where people could rest from battles and mundane concerns. But the war against alien invaders left its mark on this place and it desperately needs the help of immortals.
The moment players set foot on the island, they will find themselves in the thick of things. They will be confronted with several enemies at once: the sea creatures have occupied the coast, the Temple troops are surrounded by Thanatos’s henchmen, and wild animals have started to wander into residential areas and attack everyone they see.
So that players can take a look at the stunning Naori Island, a 3D panorama of the area has been created and can be viewed here: http://static.sf.my.com/panorama/naori_island/en.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Facelift for Henir's and Pet System in Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has revealed new updates to Elsword's dungeon Henir's Time & Space and pet system.
- The MMORPG Disillusionment - Buy to Play Model Takeover?
- Wait, hold on. A flat fee for all the content? Well, haven't we just come full-circle, then? That's called a box fee. We used to buy...
- MU Origin Mobile Review
- Now Webzen has thrown their hat into the ring, attempting to take the growing mobile MMORPG market by storm with MU Origin.