Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, November 13th.
The technical beta weekend is a “technical test” in that the purpose of the beta will be to test Skyforge’s core systems such as server infrastructure, client distribution system, login services and more. Therefore, only a small number of players will be invited to participate in this phase of testing to ensure that the game’s core systems are operational, fully functional and able to withstand the stress of many players all logging into the game simultaneously.
In addition to the tests, the team will also be looking to the community to provide feedback about a number of features in the game including the Divine Observatory, Ascension Atlas, character classes, combat, quests & adventures and more.
Beta invites will be sent out next week, and the test will run from November 13 through November 16 (participating players will be able to download the game early).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: New Expansion for June
- The martial arts MMORPG Age of Wulin will release a new expansion on June 16th, named Chapter 6: Blood & Flowers.
- Marvel Heroes Gets Legendary with Game Update 1.3
- Luke Cage, Lady Deadpool, Prestige Mode and Legendary Quests hit with latest update.
- Mabar Endless Night Festival Returns to Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has announced that Dungeon and Dragons Online (DDO) has re-opened its yearly Mabar Endless Night Festival.