Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, November 13th.
The technical beta weekend is a “technical test” in that the purpose of the beta will be to test Skyforge’s core systems such as server infrastructure, client distribution system, login services and more. Therefore, only a small number of players will be invited to participate in this phase of testing to ensure that the game’s core systems are operational, fully functional and able to withstand the stress of many players all logging into the game simultaneously.
In addition to the tests, the team will also be looking to the community to provide feedback about a number of features in the game including the Divine Observatory, Ascension Atlas, character classes, combat, quests & adventures and more.
Beta invites will be sent out next week, and the test will run from November 13 through November 16 (participating players will be able to download the game early).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: GDC/PAX East Preparation & Livestreams
- Kitfox is preparing to bring Moon Hunters to GDC and PAX East, and so today brings a new update on the status of the game.
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade - Founders Access Detailed
- The development team behind W40K Eternal Crusade has just announced new details for their Founders Access program.
- El Oriente Open for Uncharted Waters Online
- CJ Games Global has launched the El Oriente expansion for Uncharted Waters Online, opening the China and Taiwan region for exploration.