Skyforge showcases unique powers of Paladin and Cryomancer
My.com, Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment have today revealed a new let’s play video, showing off more of the highly anticipated upcoming MMORPG Skyforge.
Join Development Director Eric Demilt and Class Designer Aidan Karabaich on a video tour through one of Skyforge’s solo instances, the Lanber Catacombs. Watch as they discuss the various combat mechanics presented in the dungeon, while showcasing the unique skill-sets available to two of Skyforge’s starting classes, the Paladin and Cryomancer!
Also announced today is the start of an exclusive Skyforge beta key giveaway, via the Skyforge Facebook page, as a special seasonal gift! For more details, visit; http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/facebook-beta-key-giveaway
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mucho Party: Mobile Party Game Launching Tomorrow
- GlobZ has just announced that their upcoming mobile party game "Mucho Party" will be released on June 19th. In Mucho Party, a party ...
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Now a "Crowd-Developed" MMO
- Visionary Realms is taking a new look at how games are designed and developed from the ground up by deeply involving the community.
- Infinite Crisis: New Champion; Atomic Poison Ivy!
- A new champion for Infinite Crisis, the upcoming free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe, has appeared out of the nuclear torn...