Skyforge showcases unique powers of Paladin and Cryomancer
My.com, Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment have today revealed a new let’s play video, showing off more of the highly anticipated upcoming MMORPG Skyforge.
Join Development Director Eric Demilt and Class Designer Aidan Karabaich on a video tour through one of Skyforge’s solo instances, the Lanber Catacombs. Watch as they discuss the various combat mechanics presented in the dungeon, while showcasing the unique skill-sets available to two of Skyforge’s starting classes, the Paladin and Cryomancer!
Also announced today is the start of an exclusive Skyforge beta key giveaway, via the Skyforge Facebook page, as a special seasonal gift! For more details, visit; http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/facebook-beta-key-giveaway
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon’s Prophet (EU): New anniversery events
- In just a few days, Dragon’s Prophet, the successful fantasy MMORPG, will celebrate its one-year anniversary.
- War Thunder Announces Naval Battles
- War Thunder has announced today that its closed beta for Naval Battles will begin, with an exclusive hands-on at this year's Gamescom.
- Skyforge Reveals Intense Late-Game Battles Known as Distortions
- Distortions are hidden lairs of the most dangerous monsters from past invasions, that can only be found with a special device.