Skyforge showcases unique powers of Paladin and Cryomancer
My.com, Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment have today revealed a new let’s play video, showing off more of the highly anticipated upcoming MMORPG Skyforge.
Join Development Director Eric Demilt and Class Designer Aidan Karabaich on a video tour through one of Skyforge’s solo instances, the Lanber Catacombs. Watch as they discuss the various combat mechanics presented in the dungeon, while showcasing the unique skill-sets available to two of Skyforge’s starting classes, the Paladin and Cryomancer!
Also announced today is the start of an exclusive Skyforge beta key giveaway, via the Skyforge Facebook page, as a special seasonal gift! For more details, visit; http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/facebook-beta-key-giveaway
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase introduces Leviathan
- Grand Chase's character Dio has just gained his third job: Leviathan.
- ArchLord II: Pre-registration for Closed Beta Now Available
- Webzen has shared new information about Closed Beta pre-registration for its upcoming dynamic PvP MMO Archlord 2.
- Metro Conflict Open Beta Begins
- This beta will run for one week with full release on June 29, 2015.