Skyforge Reveals Alakur Island
My.com as just revealed a new area for their upcoming MMORPG SkyForge called Alakur Island. Alakur was once home to one of the most beautiful temples of Ianna. Citizens from all across Aelion traveled to the island to honor their patron goddess. At the temple, they left their offerings at the feet of the statue of their goddess, sang songs and offered up prayers. To this day, the statue still stands by the sea, but the temple itself lies in ruins: thanks to the carnivorous Phytonides who’ve seized the surrounding land and flooded the island.
These Phytonides are amazing creatures left over from early invasions of Aelion. From what scientists have been able to determine, the Phytonides are capable of controlling a wide range of large and small plants. Wherever they settle, the area soon becomes overrun by vegetation. Walls and columns of abandoned buildings are quickly claimed by the overgrowth of roots and vines, and blossoms can be found sprouting up everywhere. But players must be careful not to succumb to the charms of this blooming serenity. Bright colors, seductive Dryads, and huge mushrooms mask the poisonous spikes and sharp teeth and danger hidden beneath the foliage.
As an immortal, you’ll be tasked with assembling a group of fearless warriors in order to purge the ancient temple of the bloodthirsty Phytonides!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Announces Plan for Global MMORPG Portal
- Netmarble, one of the most popular MMORPG publishers in Korea, just announced plans to bring their games to the global audience with an Englis...
- Blitzkrieg 3: Pre-orders now available
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy games, has today launched a highly enticing pre-order campaign for Blitzkrieg 3...
- BIG Update of "Legend of Edda: Global Edition" will unveil on Oct 22nd
- JC planet has revealed the forthcoming update of “Legend of Edda: Global Edition”. According to the JC Planet, this update has been planne...