Skyforge Reveals Alakur Island
My.com as just revealed a new area for their upcoming MMORPG SkyForge called Alakur Island. Alakur was once home to one of the most beautiful temples of Ianna. Citizens from all across Aelion traveled to the island to honor their patron goddess. At the temple, they left their offerings at the feet of the statue of their goddess, sang songs and offered up prayers. To this day, the statue still stands by the sea, but the temple itself lies in ruins: thanks to the carnivorous Phytonides who’ve seized the surrounding land and flooded the island.
These Phytonides are amazing creatures left over from early invasions of Aelion. From what scientists have been able to determine, the Phytonides are capable of controlling a wide range of large and small plants. Wherever they settle, the area soon becomes overrun by vegetation. Walls and columns of abandoned buildings are quickly claimed by the overgrowth of roots and vines, and blossoms can be found sprouting up everywhere. But players must be careful not to succumb to the charms of this blooming serenity. Bright colors, seductive Dryads, and huge mushrooms mask the poisonous spikes and sharp teeth and danger hidden beneath the foliage.
As an immortal, you’ll be tasked with assembling a group of fearless warriors in order to purge the ancient temple of the bloodthirsty Phytonides!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Steam Greenlight page for "TUG" now live
- Nerd Kingdom has announced that their Steam Greenlight page for TUG is now live.
- Leo Redmane, Master of the Arena, Introduces Path of Exile PvP Changes
- With only a few days left until the December 12 release of Path of Exile's player-versus-player-centric Content Update 1.3.0, Grinding Ge...
- League of Legends Patch 5.15 Reworks Fiora
- Riot Games has revealed a new patch for League of Legends featuring a full makeover for Fiora including a brand new kit.