Skyforge Reaper’s Revenge Update Now Available
Global publisher My.com and developer Allods Team announce that the Reapers’ Revenge update is now available. Along with numerous additions and improvements, the new update allows for the use of a gamepad controllers, which will make playing Skyforge even more exciting and convenient.
Reapers Revenge Features:
- Distortion Vectors: Along with providing some of the best weaponry an Immortal can get their hands on, completing Distortions will unlock Vector’s in their respecting army’s Invasion Atlas! Progressing further in the Invasion Atlas will allow these vector’s to grow, earning players even more stats than before!
- Mount Upgrades: Have a preferred mount that you just can’t live without? It will soon be possible to upgrade your modes of transportation to make them faster, spawn quicker, and more!
- D-Series Distortions: As more Pantheons successfully conquer the C-Series Distortion, it’s time to introduce the newest challenge waiting within the mysterious D-Series Distortions. Suit up and prepare for your greatest challenge yet!
Discover everything that Reapers’ Revenge has to offer via our Reapers’ Revenge Patch Notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Under Fire II Now Has Global Unified Website
- Blueside has redesigned the websites for Kingdom Under Fire II, bringing them under a unified global hub.
- First Dota 2 Valve Major presented by ESL
- The first of the Valve Majors will be presented to the Dota community by ESL in what is Frankfurt, Germany’s iconic Festhalle.
- Forge of Empires Soon Launches Progressive Era
- InnoGames just announced the ninth era to dawn in its popular online game, Forge of Empires.