Skyforge: New PvP Details Available
My.com have today revealed the details of PvP battles and the new system adopted to ensure players enjoy a fair fight when squaring off in combat.
“With PvP in Skyforge, our goal was to make the fights fair and to only allow players to fight in designated areas. This means it will be almost impossible to gank someone and we can rely on the matchmaking system to keep “noobs” from ending up face to face with PvP masters.”
Players will be able to participate in a ton of match types, game modes and more, each designed to test their skills in a fair and balanced environment.
For more details, visit http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/fighting-fair-pvp-skyforge
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #91 June 24 - Grand Fantasia, Dragon Saga, Flyff, Warren Story, & More
- MMOHut takes a look at the MMO news for the week of June 10th (6/18 - 6/25) including news about Sprit Tales, Dragon Saga, World of Tanks, Fly...
- Warship Battle Conquers Google Play with 4 Million Downloads
- Warship Battle reached 5 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store.
- Dungeon Defenders II Launches "The Harbinger Awakens"
- Trendy Entertainment has released “The Harbinger Awakens,” the latest major content update for the action tower defense game.