Skyforge Golem Battles Game Mode Revealed
Allods Team and My.com have announced a new PvP game mode for Skyforge: Golem Battles.
Players are split into two groups of five, and face off on a map with two special buildings called Repeaters at opposite ends. Players must take down four defensive structures before they can reach the opposing team’s Repeater. Repeaters generate groups of golems that charge forward into battle to assist their team – all like a MOBA lane style mode. Participants will have their prestige equalized so that only skill and team coordination make a difference.
Skyforge also reminds players that the Collector’s Edition of the Ascension Expansion is now available. This allows players to unlock the Outlaw class, a charismatic and dangerous pistol-slinger, and enjoy the pre-order discount. To find out more visit this link.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Under Fire II Announces Persistent Open Beta in May
- The grand moment of Kingdom Under Fire II's full launch has finally revealed itself!
- Mayan Death Robots Beta Review
- Mayan Death Robots had a name that, before I had any contact with the game, made me think of a Primal Rage style fighting game.
- Rocket League Crosses Over With Portal
- Just when you thought it was safe to step on the pitch again, Psyonix strikes again.