Skyforge Cybernetic Alliance Announced
Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update. Cybernetic Alliance will launch on June 1 and brings class balancing, changes to existing features, new end-game content and the long-awaited robotic companions that will aid players in battle and provide companionship in the darkest of times.
Cybernetic Alliance includes the following features:
- Companions: Flavius, one of the main story characters in Skyforge, has realized the significant benefit his autonomous robotic multi-tools provide. With that in mind, he’s gotten to work on supplying the players with a cybernetic companion of their very own.
- Akonita’s Avatar: Face off against the Avatar of the Akonita, practice your skills in a holographic battle against her as she prepares to make a personal appearance during a future invasion.
- Equipment Refinement: The system related to the improvement of Boosters for the Main, Additional, and Ring slots will be undergoing an overhaul.
- Class Balancing: Players can expect beneficial changes to talents or skills of the Archer, Witch, Slayer, Monk, and others!
- D2 Distortion: The D-Series Distortions will pit players against the Frenzied Carrions, a blood thirsty race and one of Skyforge’s most feared enemies.
View the complete update details HERE.
Available Today: Skyforge Original Soundtrack!
By popular demand, the Original Soundtrack of Skyforge has been made available on Youtube. Over 200 tracks have been composed Mikhail Kotov, Dmitry Silant’ev, Pavel Prihozhay, Sergey Asbel and Dmitry Selipanov that compliment the atmosphere and gameplay of Skyforge.
The soundtrack is available in two parts:
- Skyforge OST Volume I: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxgX67luWDhpPmQIVMD_zg6f0Hx3BtWec
- Skyforge OST Volume II: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxgX67luWDhqkwZqo07tCFqXssePgQxig
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Entertainment Introduces CORE Connect
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced its new social networking platform, CORE Connect. CORE makes it easier for players to connect with o...
- Chaos Chronicle Guild War Update Now Live
- Nexon has announced the launch of its first major update for Chaos Chronicle, Guild War.
- Knight's Fable: Scorpion Mount Now Available
- One of the best mounts in Knight’s Fable made its long awaited debut on the latest update on 11.26, the day before Thanksgiving. Scorpio is ...