SkyForge: All 13 Classes Available At Launch
Today, Obsidian Entertainment and Allods Team have unveiled all 13 unique classes of immortals that players will be able to battle and explore with at the launch of the upcoming sci-fi fantasy MMORPG, Skyforge. Each class, from the mighty Knight to the half-mad Alchemist, have their own unique style, appearance, abilities and talents, allowing players to experiment with many playstyles and find what matches them best. Players can switch classes anytime outside of combat so will have ample opportunity to try all 13 classes.
For a short overview and image for each class, please visit the official Skyforge website: http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/skyforge-launch-classes-unveiled
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman: Open Beta Coming July 3rd
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman will ent...
- Tactical Multiplayer Shooter Burstfire in Development Now
- Built by former HAWKEN team members, Burstfire calls for both level-headed deliberation and hair-trigger reflexes.
- Ork Newsletter Heralds F2P Options for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade
- F2P, B2P, and cosmetic items hinted at in cryptic Ork message.