SkyForge: All 13 Classes Available At Launch
Today, Obsidian Entertainment and Allods Team have unveiled all 13 unique classes of immortals that players will be able to battle and explore with at the launch of the upcoming sci-fi fantasy MMORPG, Skyforge. Each class, from the mighty Knight to the half-mad Alchemist, have their own unique style, appearance, abilities and talents, allowing players to experiment with many playstyles and find what matches them best. Players can switch classes anytime outside of combat so will have ample opportunity to try all 13 classes.
For a short overview and image for each class, please visit the official Skyforge website: http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/skyforge-launch-classes-unveiled
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu officially launches
- Square Enix (in North America) and Ankama (in Europe) have officially launched Wakfu today in both regions.
- Grand Theft Auto V PC Online Heists Review
- Last month we have finally seen the pc gamers joining the rest of the Grand Theft Auto fans in their ventures through San Andreas.
- Nexon Korea Brings Preta on Android to Select Markets
- Preparing for the global release later this year, players in select regions can now unlock the secrets of Preta.