The Skies Announces Open Steam Early Access
Eforb is pleased to announce the open Steam launch of the electrifying post-apocalyptic MMORPG The Skies. From April 16th not only is a free download and play available, but even more exciting is the limited time launch celebration offer for the Lifetime Premium Package. This offer will only be available for the next 30 days up until May 16th, 2016 for a one-time exclusive price of just $14.99, making this the best time to buy in. The normal price is $9.99 per month.
The Skies is a free-to-play post-apocalyptic MMORPG with shooter elements and a non-linear storyline, set in an open world which covers an area larger than 200 sq km. Players will carve out their own role in the vast regions and cities of The Skies with the fully customizable role system and strong focus on freedom of player choice.
The Skies’ Closed Beta has been a resounding success with players and journalists alike. Travis Crawford of ScionStormTV stated, “I did have fun roaming around with no linear gameplay. So I’m going to stick around in this one a little while. And keep an eye on it to see how it progresses.”
Suzie Ford of MMORPG.com talked about the early excitement surrounding The Skies, “Quickly getting the thumbs up on Steam Greenlight and generating chatter at IndieDb, The Skies seemed ready to claim its niche.”
The Lifetime Premium Package is the only package that is subscription-based but it is an incredible deal for those who really want to play The Skies. It will permanently unlock Premium, granting 50% more experience and gold from PvP battles, 30% increased experience and gold from PvE activities, 150% faster crafting speed, 2 additional crafting queue slots, armor customization options, and access to the closed testing environment and some early builds of new game elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RF Online Server Transfers Begin
- GamesCampus has announced that server transfers have begun for the PvP focused sci-fi MMORPG RF Online have started.
- League of Legends: Ekko in Review
- Ekko shines in a solo-lane, and I feel like he could even break down tanks with a little dedication, but his spot is mid.
- Wakfu: Available on Steam September 18th
- ANKAMA today announced that the tactical MMORPG WAKFU is coming to Steam on Sept. 18 in select countries*, including the U.S. The current clos...