Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.
Now, the team is pushing for its next stretch goal: at $40,000, the team will fund a third playable character, the Celea.
For more information on the Skara campaign, which includes early access founder’s packs, visit the official Kickstarter page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: New Cosplay and Summer events
- The new Hang Ten costume also gives players a cool look for summer and also gives them powerful bonuses to key attributes
- King of Wushu: PS4 Trailers and initial release date revealed
- At the Sony conference in Shanghai last week, representatives from Sony laid out plans for the future of the PS4 gaming console in the Peopleā...
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM Press Event Preview
- Recently, I drove into San Francisco to attend a press event held by Sega. They were debuting some intriguing new installments to the critical...