Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.
Now, the team is pushing for its next stretch goal: at $40,000, the team will fund a third playable character, the Celea.
For more information on the Skara campaign, which includes early access founder’s packs, visit the official Kickstarter page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings to Sell Guaranteed Entry to Valhalla with New DLC
- Paradox Interactive has chosen April 1st, the commonly accepted date of Thor’s birthday, to announce a new DLC pack for their forthcoming cl...
- Illyriad's Dark Harvest Tournament Begins
- Illyriad has begun its 6th server-wide tournament today.
- Brick-Force Launches on Kongregate
- Infernum has announced the release of their hit game Brick-Force on the Kongregate gaming platform.