Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.
Now, the team is pushing for its next stretch goal: at $40,000, the team will fund a third playable character, the Celea.
For more information on the Skara campaign, which includes early access founder’s packs, visit the official Kickstarter page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
- Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.
- Facelift for Henir's and Pet System in Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has revealed new updates to Elsword's dungeon Henir's Time & Space and pet system.
- Masthead Studios Announces Guns And Robots
- Masthead Studios has announced a new title: Guns and Robots.