Skara: The Blade Remains – In Final Phase to Full Release
After only 10 months working with Epic’s Unreal Engine 4, Skara —The Blade Remains, a free-to-play multiplayer online game, is preparing to release on Steam Early Access in July. Skara – The Blade Remains will combine elements from multiple genres, including:
- RPGs – skill trees, experience and rich background
- Fighting – timing and accuracy, combos and fatalities
- MOBAs – arenas, coordination among the players and frenetic action
Because it incorporates so many features from various genres, Skara – The Blade Remains does not fit in any one single category, so the developer has labelled the title a Multiplayer Online Versus title, or a MOV. Skara – The Blade Remains can support as small as one versus one duals and up to 16 player battles, competing for dominance in a fantasy filled world racked by cosmic disaster. Players choose any of five classes and can customize their character’s appearance, equipment and fighting style. Gamers also decide with whom they will team and create their own factions inside every class. The teams then fight as one with the goal of dominating arenas, expanding their territories and gaining renown in the world of Skara. The best players will be immortalized as heroes and kings, writing history with their successes and failures. The question for players is…How long can they stay alive in Skara – The Blade Remains For more info, visit http://skarathebladeremains.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late PC Port Review
- ArcSys games is the home to many of the greatest anime fighter franchises.
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.
- Eligium Releases Game Stats, Announces Rewards
- Frogster has announced numbers on the start of Eligium, regarding guilds and players alike.