Skara: New alpha footage of the Lava Coliseum Arena
With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on STEAM early access within the next few weeks. The playable demo will comprise of a lava-filled arena deep inside the Rhozha Mountains, the home of the barbarian Khärn tribe.
“Players will finally be able to get a feeling for SKARA gameplay,” said Pablo Rodriguez, CEO and Creative Director of Skara, talking about the release. “The character control will feel like that in a versus game”
“After a lot of thought, we decided the best way for people to think about SKARA was as: A versus fighting game…for sixteen players” he said. “The team and I have been playing it for a few weeks now—and we are very addicted so get ready for the early access!”
Visit www.thebladeremains.com/skara for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara The Blade Remains Chosen for Microsoft Ventures Accelerator
- Skara: The Blade Remains announces news that it was chosen for mentoring with Microsoft in its development.
- Earthcore: Shattered Elements debuts on the App Store
- Tequila Games released today its free digital card battler Earthcore: Shattered Elements on the App Store for iPad and iPhone.
- Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Goes Live Today
- What surprises and excitement await you among Queen Jennah’s most esteemed guests at the Crown Pavilion? The Krytan Queen is preparing to ad...