Skara: New alpha footage of the Lava Coliseum Arena
With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on STEAM early access within the next few weeks. The playable demo will comprise of a lava-filled arena deep inside the Rhozha Mountains, the home of the barbarian Khärn tribe.
“Players will finally be able to get a feeling for SKARA gameplay,” said Pablo Rodriguez, CEO and Creative Director of Skara, talking about the release. “The character control will feel like that in a versus game”
“After a lot of thought, we decided the best way for people to think about SKARA was as: A versus fighting game…for sixteen players” he said. “The team and I have been playing it for a few weeks now—and we are very addicted so get ready for the early access!”
Visit www.thebladeremains.com/skara for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rose Online's Newest Update Brings New Dungeons, Monsters & More
- Coming soon to Warpportal’s ROSE Online is an update of magical proportions!
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.
- Shaiya Review
- Shaiya, a game of elves and dwarves, magic and fantasy, archers and… well, you probably already know the rest.