Single-player options coming to Quantum Rush (?)
The developer team of online racer Quantum Rush, which is currently in the open beta phase and has fans all across the world, considers a single player version of the game. Now the community has to decide – the team is asking for feedback on this idea.
The reason for these thoughts are the current lag problems. Although the next patches will bring optimizations and improvements, the main reason will remain: All the game servers are located in Germany. This leads to lags in the online multiplayer races, especially if the players are from different continents.
The developers considered multiple solutions: It would be possible to build servers in different countries and continents, to improve the racing experience for players from far away countries. It also possible to develop a stand-alone single player version and transfer the game concept into an offline version.
Now all fans and players of Quantum Rush can join the discussion and give their thoughts on the different ideas. For more info, visit http://forum.quantum-rush.net/wbb/index.php?page=Board&boardID=19
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (SEA) - Launching on May 2014
- Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited ("Asiasoft") today announced that the world's first English service of Phantasy Sta...
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...
- Carbine Studios Donates 50,000 Piece LEGO Rocket House to Child’s Play at PAX East
- At PAX East 2014, Carbine Studios made a special donation to Child’s Play, a game industry charity dedicated to improving the lives of child...