Silkroad’s eighth expansion date announced
The date for Mysterious Temple of Jupiter, the eighth expansion for Silkroad Online, has been set for August 2.
The update will raise the level cap by 10 to 120, introducing new skills and adding 60 new quests for players and mysterious temples dedicated to the god Jupiter. Lower level characters will benefit from improved monster AI that increases the challenge of the game.
Silkroad Online is published by Joymax, which also publishes Karma Online.
Silkroad Online Gameplay Screenshot
JOYMAX UNVEILS LAUNCH DATE FOR THE NEXT EXPANSION OF SILKROAD ONLINE
MYSTERIOUS TEMPLE OF JUPITER TO LAUNCH ON AUGUST 2ND; INCLUDES LEVEL CAP INCREASE TO 120, NEW SKILLS AND OVER 60 NEW QUESTS
Seoul, KOREA – July 28, 2011 – Joymax, a developer and publisher of interactive entertainment for the global market, today revealed that the eighth expansion for Silkroad Online, Mysterious Temple of Jupiter will go live August 2nd. The eighth update to the popular Silkroad Online series will bring both character and skill mastery level increases, as well as new quests, and many important improvements to the game’s performance.
“For the latest expansion to Silkroad Online, we have listened closely to our community of players and are excited to offer new challenges and improvements”, said Nam-chul Kim, CEO of Joymax. “The new level cap of 120 and the introduction of a massive range of new quests will be refreshing to new and continuing players and will keep users occupied with many new areas to explore within the universe of Silkroad Online”.
Players will be able to reach level 120, an increase from the current 110 levels and learn new skills including Chinese and European arts. The expansion adds 60 new quests as part of the exploration of the mysterious temples dedicated to Jupiter, although players must be at least level 111 to enter! There’s also plenty of content for low to mid-level characters, with a streamlined and improved enemy monster AI which provides a more active, tactical experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Raid Wing and Slothasor
- ArenaNet just activated the next raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. A strange, magical energy has created a true sleeping giant.
- Runescape Reaches 200th Quest Milestone
- RuneScape has proudly launched the 200th quest in the long-running game’s history.
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare Debuting New Content at PAX West 2016
- Torn Banner Studios has announced that two new levels and new gameplay mechanics for Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be showcased @ PAX West.