Silkroaders Go Into Recruiting Mode For 2nd Annual Joymax Day
Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today begins their celebration of the second annual Joymax Day, which includes events for its celebrated MMORPGs, Silkroad Online and Silkroad-R. Players can now recruit their friends via social networking and they will both be eligible for some great EXP bonuses and prizes!
New players of Silkroad who begin their trek during the Joymax Day festivities need only accept the invite they receive via Facebook Share, then click on the banner at http://www.joymax.com and complete a Joymax account registration. When new players register and log in, they’ll automatically have 88 Silk in their inventory, which can be used to buy a variety of items on the cash shop, many of which are on sale now!
Joymax held their first “Joymax Day” celebration in November of 2012, which included events such as a 1000% EXP bonus for all Joymax titles, including Silkroad Online, Silkroad-R and Digimon Masters Online. Now players will have an additional way to bring their friends into the game by offering them an exclusive Silk bonus pack via the new Facebook Share button!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blast Zone Mobile Review
- Blast Zone! Is an action packed bombing game from Kabam.
- SEVENCORE Reveals Content Update with New Class 'Assassin'
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE unleashed the late...
- Land of Chaos Online Open Beta Begins Today
- Land of Chaos Online open beta begins today, August 3, 2010. Since closed beta, Alaplaya has added numerous new features and fixed bugs.