Silkroaders Go Into Recruiting Mode For 2nd Annual Joymax Day
Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today begins their celebration of the second annual Joymax Day, which includes events for its celebrated MMORPGs, Silkroad Online and Silkroad-R. Players can now recruit their friends via social networking and they will both be eligible for some great EXP bonuses and prizes!
New players of Silkroad who begin their trek during the Joymax Day festivities need only accept the invite they receive via Facebook Share, then click on the banner at http://www.joymax.com and complete a Joymax account registration. When new players register and log in, they’ll automatically have 88 Silk in their inventory, which can be used to buy a variety of items on the cash shop, many of which are on sale now!
Joymax held their first “Joymax Day” celebration in November of 2012, which included events such as a 1000% EXP bonus for all Joymax titles, including Silkroad Online, Silkroad-R and Digimon Masters Online. Now players will have an additional way to bring their friends into the game by offering them an exclusive Silk bonus pack via the new Facebook Share button!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Alpha Event around the corner
- With a 9 day alpha event just around the corner on the 31st of October, the folk over at Das Tal are getting players ready to go.
- Umbra Gets Greenlit and Passes 50% Kickstarter Funding
- SolarFall Games is today celebrating Umbra being Greenlit by the Steam community and surpassing the 50% funding mark on their Kickstarter.
- Need for Speed 2015 PC Port Review
- The basis of Need for Speed is street racing and police pursuit. Players work towards becoming the best street racer by participating in event