Sigils: Battle for Raios – New trailer available
Karlsruhe online games provider Gameforge and Austria’s leading game developer Sproing are working on a MOBA RPG for tablets: Sigils: Battle for Raios. With the successful technical launch in Scandinavia and the Netherlands already under the belt, the next update to the game introduces the three-versus-three PvP to the game. A first-look trailer provides further insights into the world of Sigils:
The highlights of Sigils: Battle for Raios:
- Innovative concept uniting MOBA and role-playing gameplay
- Made for tablets
- Enthralling PvP and PvE combat in real-time
- 20 Champions with impressive skills
- Permanent hero levelling
- A wide variety of equipment items
- An atmospheric fantasy world containing unique heroes
- Intuitive matchmaking system
- Extensive statistics and high score lists
- Free download and no subscription fees
For more info, visit http://corporate.gameforge.com/en/products/sigils-battle-raios/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/2: City of Titans, WoW Film, EQ II, and Much More!
- MMO News from City of Titans, World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, and much more.
- Guns and Robots Starts the Easter Season with new Events
- Masthead Studios announced new set of events are coming to their online shooter Guns and Robots this Spring.