Sigils: Battle for Raios – New trailer available
Karlsruhe online games provider Gameforge and Austria’s leading game developer Sproing are working on a MOBA RPG for tablets: Sigils: Battle for Raios. With the successful technical launch in Scandinavia and the Netherlands already under the belt, the next update to the game introduces the three-versus-three PvP to the game. A first-look trailer provides further insights into the world of Sigils:
The highlights of Sigils: Battle for Raios:
- Innovative concept uniting MOBA and role-playing gameplay
- Made for tablets
- Enthralling PvP and PvE combat in real-time
- 20 Champions with impressive skills
- Permanent hero levelling
- A wide variety of equipment items
- An atmospheric fantasy world containing unique heroes
- Intuitive matchmaking system
- Extensive statistics and high score lists
- Free download and no subscription fees
For more info, visit http://corporate.gameforge.com/en/products/sigils-battle-raios/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mega Update to Game Features for Guild Wars 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced its biggest discount ever for Guild Wars 2® and revealed details a...
- The MMORPG Disillusionment - Buy to Play Model Takeover?
- Wait, hold on. A flat fee for all the content? Well, haven't we just come full-circle, then? That's called a box fee. We used to buy...