Siegelord Closed Beta Launches December 16
37Games is excited to announce you that Siegelord, the first real-time SLG will be available on December 16th!
Immerse yourself into a world of cunning Generals, glorious Battles, and an Empire on the verge of collapse. With three rival Factions vying for control of the continent. Engage in real-time warfare on a persistent, live multiplayer world map. Forge alliances with other generals, research new technologies, and unite the realm under your banner!
Siegelord, a breakthrough in the traditional Strategy Battle Mode, launches a new progress combat system. Real-time tactical combat is used for the battle system; therefore, players need to command their armies according to the actual situation on the battlefield. Choosing the right tactics will greatly affect the outcome of the battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online: New changes allow opportunities in player-controlled space
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today has rocked the notorious player-controlled metagame of EVE On...
- Elsword Invites Players to Roam The Spooky Forest
- Kill3rCombo has revealed new Halloween-themed content and an updated Halloween dungeon for Elsword.
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - World of Speed
- World of Speed has plans for introducing racing elements outside of the ‘you’re either first or you’re last’ mentality that most title...