Siegelord Closed Beta Launches December 16
37Games is excited to announce you that Siegelord, the first real-time SLG will be available on December 16th!
Immerse yourself into a world of cunning Generals, glorious Battles, and an Empire on the verge of collapse. With three rival Factions vying for control of the continent. Engage in real-time warfare on a persistent, live multiplayer world map. Forge alliances with other generals, research new technologies, and unite the realm under your banner!
Siegelord, a breakthrough in the traditional Strategy Battle Mode, launches a new progress combat system. Real-time tactical combat is used for the battle system; therefore, players need to command their armies according to the actual situation on the battlefield. Choosing the right tactics will greatly affect the outcome of the battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheBlade - Official Launch Set for April 2014
- Codebrush Games announced that their multi-player fighting game ArcheBlade will officially launch this April on Steam. Another announcement w...
- Fifa 2015 Review
- Obviously with a new release each year, many people will raise their eyebrows with the progress they might make in each new FIFA game. It’s ...
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.35 Launched
- Patch 3.35 introduces the Deep Dungeon: The Palace of the Dead, where newcomers and veterans can band together for an unprecedented adventure