Siegelord Closed Beta Launches December 16
37Games is excited to announce you that Siegelord, the first real-time SLG will be available on December 16th!
Immerse yourself into a world of cunning Generals, glorious Battles, and an Empire on the verge of collapse. With three rival Factions vying for control of the continent. Engage in real-time warfare on a persistent, live multiplayer world map. Forge alliances with other generals, research new technologies, and unite the realm under your banner!
Siegelord, a breakthrough in the traditional Strategy Battle Mode, launches a new progress combat system. Real-time tactical combat is used for the battle system; therefore, players need to command their armies according to the actual situation on the battlefield. Choosing the right tactics will greatly affect the outcome of the battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
- SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused ...
- World of Warplanes Preps for eSports
- Wargaming announces changes for livestreamers coming in World of Warplanes' update 1.2.
- Tribal Wars Now A Canvas App on Facebook
- German online games publisher InnoGames today launched its classic strategy game Tribal Wars as a canvas app on Facebook.