Siege Online: “The New Edge” Expansion arrives
Mousee Games together with Quant Games, today announced the launch of Siege online the New Edge, the first expansion for the MMORPG published worldwide by Mousee Games.
The expansion changes a lot the gameplay in Siege Online making it easier and more accessible to mid-casual players. It improves the level design of many zones making easier to cross them and also the landscaping has been improved adding paths and transportation methods. A lot of new mounts have been added to the game, so players can travel among the huge world of Siege Online faster. The experience gained from quests during the first levels has been increased and opponents in the starting zones are now easier to fight. A lot of construction and buildings upgrade now need less time to be completed and the Construction rating required to buy edicts have been lowered.
A big change has been applied to the Command Skills: each skills path has been balanced making each of them more useful for the player. Also due to the number of skill points available being increased, players can learn more skills.
For more info, visit http://siege-online.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N' Load Launches Oceanic Server
- Block N Load, the online multiplayer action game currently in development for PC and scheduled for launch on Steam in early 2015, has introduc...
- Sweet Science Comes Out Swinging in Block N Load
- This weekend sees another new hero join the full game roster and unleashes a weekend Ablockalypse with a new special game mode.
- Dungeon Fighter Online makes a unexpected return by Neople
- Suddenly, out of nowhere... It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat 'Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by...