Shotgun News 11/18: LOTRO, Red Blood, Yulgang Online, and More!
LOTRO Delays Helm’s Deep Launch
Turbine has temporarily delayed the launch of LOTRO’s Helm’s Deep expansion after suffering a power outage at its data center. As of now all servers are up and operational and more news on Helm’s Deep is expected later today.
Games-Masters.com to Publish Red Blood in Europe
A deal has been announced to launch Red Blood in Europe with German and English language clients. The MMORPG is developed by Korean company Gorilla Banana. It is set to launch in the summer of 2014.
Luvinia World Donating to Philippine Red Cross
For three weeks Luvinia World will donate the proceeds from the sale of three items to the Philippine Red Cross to help with recovery efforts after Typhoon Haiyan. The items, Protectors Knapsack, Refined Precious Stone Gift Box, and Ashes of Void Crystal x1000 are available now.
Yulgang Online Beta Registration Begins
Games-Masters.com has announced that beta registration for Yulgang Online has begun. Anyone who registers on the official site will receive an exclusive Founder package.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ankama Games & Gumi Inc to enter mobile game partnership
- Ankama Games and Gumi Inc. today announced that they have entered into a strategic partnership focused on mobile gaming.
- Akaneiro puts Spicy Horse Studios in debt
- Spicy Horse Studios, the indie develpoers behind Akaneiro: Demon Hunters, is now $1.7 million dollars in debt.
- Video Game April Fool’s Joke Turns Entire MMO Black and White
- Adventure Quest Worlds wakes up to a land of no color.