Shotgun News 10/21: Archlord 2 and Mighty Quest
A New Customization Trailer for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
After what seems like forever the silence is broken! The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot has a new trailer, this time focusing on new customization features being introduced. I won’t bore you with the details, instead watch this handy commercial from Cornelius Richling.
Archlord 2 Launches in Korea
Over the weekend Webzen launched Archlord 2 in Korea. The most popular feature is the RvR which stretches across 40 battlefields. For those of us not in Korea we will have to wait until 2014 when Webzen plans to bring Archord 2 to North America, South America, and Europe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ace Combat Infinity Delivers Update 11
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s free-to-play flight-shooter game, ACE COMBAT Infinity, brings players Update 11 today!
- New MMORPG Fairy Story Online Announced
- Fairy Story Online announced from MGames. The game will be released on the Games321 portal and has 3D anime inspired graphics.
- C9 announces final closed beta
- C9 (Continent of the Ninth)'s final closed beta test has been announced by Webzen.