Shotgun News 10/21: Archlord 2 and Mighty Quest
A New Customization Trailer for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
After what seems like forever the silence is broken! The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot has a new trailer, this time focusing on new customization features being introduced. I won’t bore you with the details, instead watch this handy commercial from Cornelius Richling.
Archlord 2 Launches in Korea
Over the weekend Webzen launched Archlord 2 in Korea. The most popular feature is the RvR which stretches across 40 battlefields. For those of us not in Korea we will have to wait until 2014 when Webzen plans to bring Archord 2 to North America, South America, and Europe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Cosplay Gallery from Season 2 Championship + Giveaway
- Hey community! I've just returned from the SMITE World Championships and come bearing gifts of cosplay shots galore!
- Heroes & Generals: Early Access Now Available
- Reto-Moto has announced that their free-to-play WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals will be available from 2pm GMT today on Steam. Heroes &...
- Kabam's "Fast & Furious 6": Now on Facebook
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today released its hit game Fast & Furious 6: The Game on Facebook. Th...