Shot Online Reveals User Interface Facelift
GamesCampus has released a sneak peek today of an upcoming overhaul for Shot Online.
“After eight years, it was time to update even the most favorite, tried-and-true aspects of Shot Online, and that included a full modernization of the user interface,” said Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus. “Players will be amazed when they see how much has changed while still retaining the most important information at their fingertips!”
Shot Online’s new UI tracks stats including Holes-In-One, Albatross, Eagles, Chip-Ins, accuracy, longest drive, and more. Portraits will change as players earn achievements and titles to reflect their veteran status. Course selection has been streamlined, and now includes a random course selection plus a “Total Random” option.
Chat functions have been improved to let players choose font size, window size, transparency, and use copy and paste. Chat now also includes a quick scroll option, using the ALT and left or right arrow keys, to let players flip through different game channels.
GamesCampus also publishes Scarlet Legacy and Heroes in the Sky.
New Shot Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- AdventureQuest World's Ninja Trainer Wins ‘Malaysia Ninja Warrior’
- Indie game studio Artix Entertainment has announced that AdventureQuest Worlds players helped send Drew Drechsel to the Malaysia Ninja Warrior...
- Top 10 Best 2D MMOs / 2D MMORPGs
- If you're looking for the top 10 best 2D MMORPGs, you came to the right place.
- Black Gold Online: New "Campaign of Ashes" Details Revealed
- Black Gold Online revealed more details about its first major update, Campaign of Ashes, including a surprise change in release date to an ear...