Shot Online Celebrates Eight Years
GamesCampus has released details on the celebrations taking place for the eighth anniversary of Shot Online. From now until October 26, players who log in and play a full 18 hole course will win raffle tickets. These tickets can earn players a variety of prizes, including an iPod Touch.
Players can also hold on to their raffle tickets, turning in 60 to be in the running for the grand prize: a Samsung LED Monitor, Razer BlackWidow Keyboard, Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset, a custom desk mat, a Shot Online hat and hoodie, and a one month Shot Online Gold Platinum membership.
Drawings will be held October 5, 12, 19, and 26. Weekly prizes will also be awarded.
GamesCampus also publishes RF Online and Drift City.
Shot Online “Eighth Anniversary” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloud Chamber - Story-driven MMO now available
- Cloud Chamber is a new multiplayer game where players work collaboratively to unravel a mystery of murder, music and astrophysics. Starring Ge...
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat - New gameplay revealed
- Launching on Nov. 18, Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat follows the events of the fourth Neverwinter module – Tyranny of Dragons – and the Siege...
- League of Legends Season 4 Changes to Supports and Vision Revealed
- Two new posts have gone public this week on LoL's forums discussing major changes.