Shot Online Celebrates Eight Years
GamesCampus has released details on the celebrations taking place for the eighth anniversary of Shot Online. From now until October 26, players who log in and play a full 18 hole course will win raffle tickets. These tickets can earn players a variety of prizes, including an iPod Touch.
Players can also hold on to their raffle tickets, turning in 60 to be in the running for the grand prize: a Samsung LED Monitor, Razer BlackWidow Keyboard, Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset, a custom desk mat, a Shot Online hat and hoodie, and a one month Shot Online Gold Platinum membership.
Drawings will be held October 5, 12, 19, and 26. Weekly prizes will also be awarded.
GamesCampus also publishes RF Online and Drift City.
Shot Online “Eighth Anniversary” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Video Reveals Pirate World in LEGO Minifigures Online
- Funcom reveals new footage of Pirate World for LEGO Minifigures Online.
- Rise of Mythos V1.2, It's Time For War
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos Version 1.2, the next addition to the h...
- Azubu to host Zed charity tournament on Jan 10 to 11, 2015
- Azubu announced today that it will stream a Best Zed North America charity tournament featuring top players within the community, as well as a...