Shot Online Celebrates Eight Years
GamesCampus has released details on the celebrations taking place for the eighth anniversary of Shot Online. From now until October 26, players who log in and play a full 18 hole course will win raffle tickets. These tickets can earn players a variety of prizes, including an iPod Touch.
Players can also hold on to their raffle tickets, turning in 60 to be in the running for the grand prize: a Samsung LED Monitor, Razer BlackWidow Keyboard, Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset, a custom desk mat, a Shot Online hat and hoodie, and a one month Shot Online Gold Platinum membership.
Drawings will be held October 5, 12, 19, and 26. Weekly prizes will also be awarded.
GamesCampus also publishes RF Online and Drift City.
Shot Online “Eighth Anniversary” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taitale Studios' Novus AEterno Critically Acclaimed Following Its Showing At Pax Prime
- MMOHuts.com named Novus its BEST RTS of PAX 2012. Find out why!
- God of Destiny: Now in open beta
- God of Destiny (G.O.D) is a MOBA based on eastern and western mythologies which costs 3 years to produce. Even thought all heroes in the lates...
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Generals
- Wargaming, the developer behind World of Tanks, World of Battleships, and World of Warships, has announced a new title: World of Tanks General...