Shot Online Celebrates Eight Years
GamesCampus has released details on the celebrations taking place for the eighth anniversary of Shot Online. From now until October 26, players who log in and play a full 18 hole course will win raffle tickets. These tickets can earn players a variety of prizes, including an iPod Touch.
Players can also hold on to their raffle tickets, turning in 60 to be in the running for the grand prize: a Samsung LED Monitor, Razer BlackWidow Keyboard, Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset, a custom desk mat, a Shot Online hat and hoodie, and a one month Shot Online Gold Platinum membership.
Drawings will be held October 5, 12, 19, and 26. Weekly prizes will also be awarded.
GamesCampus also publishes RF Online and Drift City.
Shot Online “Eighth Anniversary” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Skies: New Multiplayer RPG hits Kickstarter
- Eforb Games, an independent game development studio focusing on rich and engaging cross-platform games, today asked gamers to help bring its p...
- Nexon 2015 Q1 Financial Report Now Available
- Nexon 2015 Q1 Financial Report Now Available - Learn all about Nexon's ups and downs this first year
- C9 Officially Launches
- Webzen has officially launched C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) today.