Shot Online Celebrates Eight Years
GamesCampus has released details on the celebrations taking place for the eighth anniversary of Shot Online. From now until October 26, players who log in and play a full 18 hole course will win raffle tickets. These tickets can earn players a variety of prizes, including an iPod Touch.
Players can also hold on to their raffle tickets, turning in 60 to be in the running for the grand prize: a Samsung LED Monitor, Razer BlackWidow Keyboard, Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset, a custom desk mat, a Shot Online hat and hoodie, and a one month Shot Online Gold Platinum membership.
Drawings will be held October 5, 12, 19, and 26. Weekly prizes will also be awarded.
GamesCampus also publishes RF Online and Drift City.
Shot Online “Eighth Anniversary” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Warfare: New multiplayer FPS hits Kickstarter
- Wild Warfare is the latest multiplayer action game from rapid game development studio, Hyper Hippo Games. With a lengthy list of upcoming feat...
- Skara: New alpha footage of the Lava Coliseum Arena
- With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on S...
- Digimon Masters Opens Beelzemon Server for Digimon Battle Players
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, have announced that a new server will be added today for its po...