Sho Online redesigns pets
In an effort to redesign the game, Sho Online has begun to redesign the graphics in game. One of the new projects that has been released are a series of new pets.
The pets are actually a redesign of of the Mystical Beasts. The Mystic Crane replaces the Griffin, and can be found in Yin and Zhou. The Vicious Dog has been given shorter legs. Dark Kirin has been transformed into a dark unicorn, and the Iron Horse has been given a smoother appearance. The Divine Bull has also had its horns shortened.
All the new graphics can be seen below.
New Pet Graphics:
The Original Press Release:
New Pets in Sho Online
New Pets coming to you on January 21, 2009
Seoul, Korea – January 21, 2010 –For the first time in three years, Sho Online will be going through renewal. As the first stage of its grand update, Sho Online’s Mystical Beasts will be taking on a new look with a much increased graphic details.
Griffin, as it will be replaced by the Mystic Crane, will fade into history and players will have a new pet in possession. Vicious Dog will look sharper because of its much shorter legs. Dark Kirin will transform into a Unicorn while Iron Horse will receive a much smoother horn and fancy body line. The Devine Bull will look cuter with its reduced horns. Each movement of all pets is redesigned to take on a realistic looks.
For further information, please visit the official website shoonline.neofun.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.
- Eden Eternal Brimming with New Features
- Aeria Games unveils a major update to Eden Eternal, introducing hours of new content and a raise of the level cap to 100.
- Shadowverse Announces Soft-Launch Plans
- On its Facebook page, the Shadowverse team has announced its plans for a soft-launch.