Shikihime Garden: Two Rare Cards Annouced
Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced 2 brand new Extremely Rare cards for their hybrid browser-based casual game of card & simulation Shikihime Garden on April 8th 2014.
The 2 new cards, namely Otsuno & Oyuki, belong to the highest class of Shikihime so far. Otsuno uses powerful magic that is a nemesis to opponents using sword or axe. While Oyuki owns elite recovery skill that is very helpful at restoring HP for her teammate in battles. Appirits also emphasized that the summon rate for these 2 cards would be DOUBLED in 1 week since the release. And note that they are available for Gold Summon only. At the present, there are 7 races of Shikihime that players can summon by using Power (charged points) or combining from other normal cards through Unity feature.
In addition to the 2 new extremely rare cards, there are other updates and events announced also, such as the release of event-only Garden Summon button which is used for the 1-week event of Garden Festival and some new garden ornaments for decoration purposes. During the event, players will get Garden Tickets for free to summon special ornaments for their gardens. More details of these updates can be found on the game’s main website.
For more info, visit http://skgen.aprts-games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- KOG Games Offers New Home for Grand Chase Latin America Players
- Latin American Grand Chase players will have a new home with KOG Games, starting in September.
- League of Angels II Closed Beta Begins March 24
- GTArcade is happy to announce that closed beta testing for League of Angels II is set to start on March 24th.
- MAIET Entertainment Releases KingdomZ
- MAIET Entertainment Inc., announced the global launch of its new mobile title, KingdomZ, on App Store and Google Play.