Shikihime Garden: Two Rare Cards Annouced
Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced 2 brand new Extremely Rare cards for their hybrid browser-based casual game of card & simulation Shikihime Garden on April 8th 2014.
The 2 new cards, namely Otsuno & Oyuki, belong to the highest class of Shikihime so far. Otsuno uses powerful magic that is a nemesis to opponents using sword or axe. While Oyuki owns elite recovery skill that is very helpful at restoring HP for her teammate in battles. Appirits also emphasized that the summon rate for these 2 cards would be DOUBLED in 1 week since the release. And note that they are available for Gold Summon only. At the present, there are 7 races of Shikihime that players can summon by using Power (charged points) or combining from other normal cards through Unity feature.
In addition to the 2 new extremely rare cards, there are other updates and events announced also, such as the release of event-only Garden Summon button which is used for the 1-week event of Garden Festival and some new garden ornaments for decoration purposes. During the event, players will get Garden Tickets for free to summon special ornaments for their gardens. More details of these updates can be found on the game’s main website.
For more info, visit http://skgen.aprts-games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade: The Age of Blood - iOS Australian Soft-Release Announced
- Four Thirty Three Inc., (4:33 Creative Lab) announced the soft-launch of Blade: The Age of Blood on Australian App Store. Developed by ActionS...
- World of Tanks: Coming to Xbox One
- Wargaming today announced its free-to-play multiplayer game World of Tanks is coming to Xbox One in 2015. Now the action of World of Tanks: Xb...
- Block N' Load Launches Oceanic Server
- Block N Load, the online multiplayer action game currently in development for PC and scheduled for launch on Steam in early 2015, has introduc...