Shifting Tides Expansion Announced For Battle Of The Immortals
Perfect World Entertainment has announced it will launch its next expansion for Battle of the Immortals, titled Shifting Tides, on September 19.
The update will introduce two new instances, the Radiant Temple and The Endless Stairs (single-player), along with a new Champion’s Arena for PvP enthusiasts. It will also introduce a new Exalted Strength system to unlock new character perks, equipment, instances, and more. Players can also expect to find new quests, items, zones, pets, and other system tweaks in Shifting Tides.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Forsaken World and Rusty Hearts.
Battle of the Immortals “Shifting Tides” Gameplay Screenshot
The Battle of the Immortals team is excited to announce the release date for Battle of the Immortals: Shifting Tides, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment’s free-to-play action MMORPG. Starting September 19, 2012, players can dive into the tides of war and experience new zones, bosses, pets, gear, and much more.
“This is a very exciting time for Battle of the Immortals as we are proud to release some long awaited features. In this expansion players will be able to PVP with one another in an instance based combat and gain new skills and equipment. The new PVE based instances are difficult but rewarding with new monsters and mechanics every level. We have revamped a number of key game features so we believe players will definitely enjoy the new challenges,” said Product Manager Thang Phan.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey Farming System
- Aeria Games revealed more information today about their upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.
- N.E.O Online Open Beta Begins
- Neo Online officially announces its open beta. Anyone can sign up, download and play the game starting March 2, 2010. The game is a 3D Fantasy...
- Family Guy Online Review
- Join Peter and the Gang in Family Guy Online, a browser-based online game from Fox.